- Superlight, CNC machined magnesium arms with titanium hardware - Lever compatibility: 2.5 leverage ratio levers (Shimano 7900 or similar) - Dual pivot design with cam/sliding quick release and machined barrel adjuster - CNC machined Inplace P960 Road adjustable angle pad holders with both alloy…
- Lightweight, dual pivot design updated to work with wide, modern rims with CrMo hardware - I-beam cold forged arms designed for powerful braking and superior modulation - Ratchet quick release lever and adjustable spring tension - Alloy brake shoes with standard brake pads - Sold as a pair…
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The…
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Enve's Brake Pads feature an advanced compound for superb braking power and control on carbon rims.
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. They're easy to install and have a smooth post.
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
Mavic's carbon brake pads were specifically developed according to their carbon rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only carbon brake pads with carbon rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano…
Mavic's Exalith brake pads were specifically developed according to their Exalith rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only Exalith brake pads with Exalith rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano…
• Forged alloy holder with integrated Pad-Lock hardware for precise adjustment, triple compound for optimum performance • Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon:…
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for the Avid BB5 brake feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope Tech Mini, M4 (pre 2003 models) Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered pad compound works best for wet conditions
- Special compound for rims with carbon fiber brake surface - For carbon rims with alloy brake surface, use standard pads.
Replacement brake pads for full-carbon ENVE rims and wheelsets with the ENVE brake track technology.
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
The Evolver Brake was introduced in 2000. It was called the Evolver because it was destined to change the way all U Brakes were designed. If you look at brakes before the Evolver and after, you can see that the name is applied perfectly. The Evo 2 is the natural progression of the original Evolver.…
Keep your disc brakes performing at their best with Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for Avid brakes. They are available in Jagwire's Mountain Sport, Mountain Pro and Mountain Pro Extreme models. The Sports have a low-noise, semi-metallic compound on a steel backing plate for all-around use. The Mountain…